A New Years Letter to All Moms on the planet from A Mom On A Spiritual Journey | 1st January 2013
Dear Moms of the World this is a love letter to you
I’m writing a New Years Day love letter to you for 2013.
Take a breath, and know that none of this is intended to be personal. I’m writing this at the soul level to help us all grow and expand and continue to change the energy of our beautiful world.
When things get tough this year, please…
- Remember that we are all in this together and call a friend. If you don’t have a ‘venting’ friend, find one!
- Love and support each other, listen when others need to hear you, then they will learn to hold that space for you
- Give up gossiping about other women, it hurts all of us in the end and only adds poisonous energy to the world
- Whenever you feel someone is ‘doing something to you’, remember this is victim consciousness and shift your thinking
- Find ways to feel good about your personal situation in life – or if your situation is unhealthy in some way, change it, as hard as that sounds
- Learn to love yourself and be good to yourself
- Put yourself first at least once a day so that you have energy for your kids later
- Judge no-one but yourself and know that others’ journeys may seem simpler, but they are just as difficult as yours in some way or other
- Know that when your kids misbehave, they are mirroring that which may be unhealed in you
- Know that any partnership or relationship difficulties are directly related to those unhealed wounds you bought with you into that relationship, it is never all about the other person
- If while reading this you are starting to internally bring me or yourself down, stop, breathe and go play something, you just did some work!
- Know that we all go through hard times during parenthood and we may never know what the next hard time will be
- You are a mother and as such are a powerful and beautiful luminous being and member of this planet – and you matter!
- And remember…Breathe…
At the Vancouver Peace Summit in September 2009, His Holiness the Dalai Lama declared that “The world will be saved by the Western woman.” According to a report by The Guardian Life Small Business Research Institute, His Holiness said, “Some people may call me a feminist… but we need more effort to promote basic human values — human compassion, human affection. And in that respect, females have more sensitivity for others’ pain and suffering.”
I love you all and I care about you!
Our children need us.