How to get the most out of your time when having an Akashic Records Reading
If you’ve read this blog for a while now you will know that over the last three years I have learned to read the Akashic Records, both for myself and for clients.
Reading our Records can be a wonderful Spiritual Practice. The information can range from being spot on and current to deep and somewhat ‘meaty’!
In my experiences of reading for clients so far, I’ve also become aware that the energy of the Akashic Records is transmitted from the Reader to the client, often by voice.
(Had this confirmed recently when I re-read some notes from my training).
I’m a good student! 😉
So if you’re considering having an Akashic Records Reading…
How to prepare?
If you are taking the time and personal resources to have a reading, it’s beneficial for yourself and the Reader to prepare a little ahead of time.
What I do (as the Reader) is to ensure
– I don’t drink alcohol at least 24 hours before a reading (it makes the edges of my Energy Field floppy and the reading won’t be as good)
– I open my own Akashic Records often to build the relationship with my own Masters, Teachers and Loved Ones
– I stay hydrated
– I make time to prepare for a reading and focus my mind at least 15 minutes before I give the reading.
Much like anything else, really, a meeting with the boss, giving a presentation, heading to work…
How to prepare for YOUR Akashic Records Reading?
Well that’s my part…how about how to prepare for your Akashic Records Reading as the client?
It’s by no means required to steer clear of alcohol in the manner that I do as a reader – but it is a great idea.
Once I gave a demonstration of energy work to a group and two people had to exit the room with buzzing heads and a headache during the talk. (They had taken a drink before coming along).
An Akashic Records Reading is an energetic event and many clients feel the energy through their heart center or heart chakra
- avoid alcohol at least for the day of your reading
- drink plenty of water before and after the reading
- take a moment to get grounded before you connect with me
- read the PDF attached below to help think about the questions you would like to ask
- turn up on time!