Enforced meditation during this pandemic
This pandemic has caused some ‘enforced meditation’
Like many people at present, I am working from home and experiencing periods of enforced meditation. I am currently offering readings from my home office only via Skype, Zoom, or phone.
Luckily, in my line of work energy is energy whichever way you slice it. I can read your energy even from a social distance! (I only ever read energy with your permission, by the way).
Get some niggly questions answered with a general reading as part of your enforced meditation time
So, if you feel like it’s time to get some of those Soul-level burning questions answered, or to learn more about sticky situations and unwanted circumstances or repeating karmic patterns, then in our times of enforced reflection now might be the time for a general reading.
As Gloria Steinem says
God may be in the details, but the goddess is in the questions. Gloria Steinem
With general readings, I always encourage clients to download and read this PDF and make a list of questions before they come on the call.
This way, you get the most from the investment of your time and money. It’s easy to go blank somewhat like a deer in the headlights when on the phone. If you do happen to feel the Akashic Energy, then it’s not easy to try and think up a question on the fly.
Of course, you can always ask extra questions on the call as they arise. The brain and mind are much happier with a starting point to be inspired by. So, cut yourself a break and write stuff down before the call!
The Soul Star Reading – 49 questions answered about your Akashic Record!
A lot of clients are choosing current times to really delve into their Divine Soul Blueprint. This work can give us excellent guidance about our innate gifts, talents, and abilities in order to make future decisions about life purpose and career direction.
When we align with our Soul level gifts, we naturally become more abundant. This is because our own natural gifts are easier for us to work with. Believe it or not, this is also easier than anything else we might choose to do.
Many of us can want to be like other people. The truth is though that we can be much more abundant by learning how to simply be ourselves! Gift envy is all very well, but it doesn’t serve us at the Soul level, or in life in general.
I’ve had a lot of younger people and those changing careers in present times come for a Soul Star Reading with me. They are at home going through enforced meditation, and thinking much harder about future career choices than any of us have had to before.
The Soul Star Reading is the motherlode of the Akashic Records Readings I offer. It’s in 3 parts and will inform you about…
- your Divine Soul Blueprint (gifts, talents, abilities)
- a Soul Story which most closely represents the karmic patterns ready for clearing right now
- and a 21-day prayer to help effect the pattern clearings needed.
The Soul Star Reading results in an influx of vital force energy. This is very useful for health, wellbeing, and motivation — something we can all do with right now.
Once you have discovered your Divine Soul Blueprint, you can begin to make new choices to confirm this realignment to you and your Soul Level Truth.
3 things I’ve found to do at home or online during Enforced Meditation Time
I can’t say I’ve changed everything about myself and create lots of great new habits and ways to live since the onset of Covid-19. How about you?
I have been doing a lot of studying in between reading for clients. I’ve also created a whole new level of patience with my teen while he navigates High School on a laptop in the back bedroom.
I know I’m blessed to have some extra space so that he can work.
Here are three other things I’ve added to my day which you may also enjoy if you are working from home.
- Lee Caroll/Kryon’s new Healing Circle Series. You can subscribe, I’m thinking about it, currently very much enjoying the free once per month video. Here’s the Youtube channel.
- Learning to cook and bake vegan food. My son went vegan at the beginning of lockdown. It’s been a revelation and I’ve learned quite a few new cooking techniques already. I’ll be sharing some good recipes (and recipe conversions) on the blog as I go forward.
- Back to reading big time. I’m sure like many people, you are getting tired of streaming so many tv shows. Although, it’s wonderful to have them and I have watched some excellent shows. Now, every other night, I spend an hour reading and am starting to go through my book backlog somewhat. Below is a list of some favorites I’ve recently read on Amazon for inspiration.
Lots of light, I hope you can make the most of our enforced meditation time, and stay well.
More than ever, we need to be more connected and lean towards spirituality and mindfulness, but most especially during these arduous times.