On Quora recently, two excellent questions came up about the Akashic Records…
The first question was – why can’t we remember Past Lives?
Well, the truth is, some people do remember past lives, as young children, often up until the age of about 8 or 9.
For example, a while back on my blog, I reviewed a fascinating story about past life recall written about a small boy called Christian, by his mother, Cathy Byrd.
It’s a powerful story of modern parents raising a modern Western Christian child, who has a past life recall. Not just any past life either, but that of Lou Gehrig, baseball’s Hall-Of-Famer.
If you are not a sports fan, you may have heard of Lou Gehrig through the ice bucket challenge of ALS that was publicized on the internet a few years ago. ALS is also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease.
So this book came as a way to learn about Lou Gehrig’s life, through the eyes of Christian Byrd, the young boy who knew too much. You can read the rest of that blog post here.
Why is it that some younger children have a past-life recall?
Before children reach the age of 8 or 9, the myelin sheath around their nervous system is not fully encapsulated. To read the science, check out (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myelinogenesis).
This is why younger children have different experiences of ideas, imagination, and concepts than older children or most adults. Children find it easier to believe in the group thought forms like Santa Claus, the tooth fairy or even the monster under their bed.
Before the myelin sheath forms fully, children are much more susceptible to imaginary experiences. They can get completely taken away by ideas and often role-play them. They will play at dress up and go on ‘adventures’ in a blanket fort for example.
I believe that younger children up until ages 8–9 are also much more connected to their spirit guides and remember past lives. They also have a much greater sensitivity to energies such as Earthbound souls — ‘seeing’ grandad who has passed away and reporting it to other adults.
As we grow we lose contact with our early energetic sensitivities and get on with the business of present life. We are too busy learning to be a teenager and an adult.
Those of us with psychic gifts may still have access to extrasensory energetic information. Often we lack encouragement, so we may compartmentalize our gifts or block them altogether.
I know I blocked my gifts as I became a teen. I had no frame of reference for managing the experiences I had and no support from my parents. Initially, I blocked my sensitivity with sugar, and later in life with alcohol. (You don’t need to drink much to block the psychic awareness, one drink can stop sensitivity).
The second Quora question was…
Will there ever be a point in time where I can remember everyone from my past life?
Lee Carroll, who channels Kryon, has said that in the future more and more children will be born with full recall of their Akashic Records.
It’s quite the phenomenon to consider.
Just imagine remembering all of your past lives, or even the entirety of your very last past life. This is how Tibetan monks choose the next Dalai Lama. The child under consideration will demonstrate knowledge of specific past life memories.
You would be aware of all the karma you had created in every single life. That would mean you would remember…
- every single person you had killed or otherwise wronged in some way
- all the people who had killed you or wronged you in some way
- every past life circumstance and experience, including the trauma involved
- (the fun part) – all of your successes
- (the painful part) – all of your failures
- the experience of all of your illnesses
- recalling your past life transitions (deaths)
- learning about all of your hidden talents and abilities
- tapping into all the skills you created in a million different jobs or tasks
- all the babies you had! (We cycle between male and female lives every 8 lifetimes or so).
Finally, if you are a Wandering Soul or Starseed (incarnated on other planets) you would actively remember all of those lifetimes too!
After many years of doing Akashic Readings (since 2010) I can tell you that most people – including me – are definitely not spiritually prepared for all of the above.
It can be tough enough to learn about one past life, let alone all of them at once!
So, I believe that when we are ready at the evolutionary level, then we will begin to be born with fuller access to all of our Akashic Records.
If you’d like to start clearing your Akashic Records of karma and blocks and restrictions…then you find the Soul Star reading very useful
The interesting thing to learn about all of this is that you don’t have to remember past lives, or not all of them anyway, to get great benefits and experience personal growth. You can still work with your Akashic Records in extremely focused ways.
The most popular reading I’m giving right now is the Soul Star Reading. This reading answers 49 different questions from your Akashic Records and gives you the opportunity to clear energetic blocks and restrictions that are ready to be released now!
With this reading, you will discover
- Your personal Divine Soul Blueprint (the Myers Briggs or personality test for the Soul, through the Akashic Records)
- The most relevant Soul Story (past life story) that contains all of the energetic blocks and restrictions that are ready to be cleared from your Akashic Records right now
- A personal energy scan to explain current life blocks and restrictions
- A Soul Vibration Rate reading so that you can discover exactly where you are on the spiritual journey roadmap. You will also be advised if there are any energetic or spiritual practices that can help you move forward more quickly on your journey.
- A 21-day prayer process to clear all the blocks and restrictions that are present in your Akashic Records and Personal Energy Field.
This reading uses the Soul Realignment Process®, and I’m also a Certified Soul Realignment® practitioner*, so if you are interested in learning this process for yourself as well as having the reading, contact me here, I’m gathering a group together!
*Soul Realignment is a Registered Trademark of Andrea Hess LLC and is used under License