We have all had many past lives
How can we connect with past lives in the Akashic Records?
Recently Tricia Dycka, author, teacher, and empath asked me to offer a chat to a Facebook group to talk about our many past lives.
The topic? How to access our Past Lives – from the frame of the Akashic Records
My answer was – Consider it done!
Give me a chance to talk about the Akashic Records and the healing potentials of accessing our Past Lives and I’m in because I’m so passionate about it.
Talking about past lives – our soul stories is both fascinating and enlightening.
Listen if you are interested in learning about your past lives
The attached podcast contains a recording of the teleseminar and gives you information on the following: –
- What are the Akashic Records?
- How can we access our Akashic Records?
- What is a Past Life Regression and how is it different from accessing our Past Lives via the Akashic Records?
- What healing potentials may occur when we start to work with our Past Life memories?
- Some examples of my Past Life Lessons learned so far and the healing potentials contained within.
- Who can help guide us within the Akashic Records and what roles do they play?
The above links will take you to blog posts that cover each subject highlighted.
People are often accessing their own Akashic Records without even realizing it!
During the podcast, we also talk about the many and varied ways that people can find themselves within their own Akashic Records.
It’s very common for people to be accessing their Akashic Records without even realizing that they are doing so.
Often artists are accessing their Akashic Records, harnessing gifts, talents, and abilities from previous lives.
Sometimes, when we meditate or experience lucid dreams, we are accessing our many past lives.
I hope you enjoy this podcast – feel free to ask questions and comment.
Until next time (that’s an Akashic Reader’s joke!).
Sarah is an Intuitive Coach and Akashic Records Reader. You can download the brochure listing all 12 Readings she offers, and contact her here at the Client Portal.